Lake Worth West Resident Planning Group is hiring a part-time executive assistant. The preferred candidate needs to speak Creole.
The job’s main tasks are:
– Greet guest upon arrival.
– Answer the telephone and provide information and/or referrals to the appropriate person.
– Copy materials as requested.
– Send e-mails and correspondence via US mail.
– Coordinate Executive Director’s meeting schedule, including making meeting appointments.
– Scribe meeting minutes for various organizational meetings.
– Prepare and design event/program flyers, meeting agendas and company brochures.
– Prepare reports, as requested.
– Attend and assist at special events provided by the organization.
– Perform all other duties as assigned.
The skills required are:
High school diploma.
Bilingual skills: English/Creole
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, preferred
Some local travel is required for program activities and meetings.
If interested, please call 561-649-9600.